As container growing become more popular, we look at the advantages & disadvantages of container farms:
The biggest advantages of container farms are:
- They’re modular and easy to ship.
- They’re compact and self-contained.
- Used containers are cheap and available.
- Prices will continue to be driven down as competition increases.
The biggest disadvantages of container growing:
- Environmental controls or lack thereof
- Structural integrity
- Antagonism between light, layout, and heat
- People and workflow issues (ergonomics)
- Misbalanced operational expense
- Low comparative output
If you like to know more please contact us | email@example.com
source| | Bright Agrotech